This event is now over and took place on Tue 16 Oct 2018
"Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event is cancelled"
Settlement agreements are a very valuable tool in the hands of employers seeking to end the employment of an employee, or indeed to resolve an employment-related dispute. However, there is a lot of mis-understanding and mis-information about settlement agreements. This webinar will deal with the practicalities of running a successful settlement negotiation and entering into a settlement agreement, and will include the following topics:
- How to ensure that discussions about entering in to a settlement agreement are “protected” or “without prejudice”
- Key considerations in framing the settlement package
- Does and don’ts in managing a successful settlement negotiation
- Myths about settlement agreements dispelled
- Alternatives to settlement agreements
A link for the webinar will be sent after registration, closer to the time of the live session.