This event is now over and took place on Wed 13 Feb 2019
A repeat from last year, this year's BWB Breakfast Serial will distil the expertise of our sector-leading charity lawyers into nine bitesize seminars, which topics include:
- Essential Charity Law
- Essential Data Protection
- Essential Property
- Essential Intellectual Property
- Essential Fundraising and Trading
- Essential Employment
- Essential Regulatory Requirements
- Charities Working Together
- Essential Contract Law and Grants
Whether you’re representing a new charity or are simply in need of a refresher, these free sessions will provide knowledge and clarity on all of your key issues.
The first session will cover the following essential points of Charity Law.
- What is a charity?
- The requirement to deliver public benefit
- A comparison of different legal structures for charities
- The role of the Charity Commission
- Duties of trustees
- Activities charities need to be particularly careful about
This session will be in a webinar format and a breakfast seminar will be hosted later in the year.
Please click here to register.
You may also be interested in:
Breakfast Serial 2019: Charities working together
Tuesday 25 June 2019 >
Breakfast serial 2019: Essential Property
Tuesday 10 September 2019 >
Breakfast Serial 2019: Essential Contract Law & Grants
Tuesday 24 September 2019 >
Breakfast Serial 2019: Essential Fundraising
Wednesday 02 October 2019 >
Breakfast Serial 2019: Essential Trade Marks
Thursday 17 October 2019 >
Breakfast Serial 2019: Essential Employment
Tuesday 05 November 2019 >
Breakfast Serial 2019: Essential Competition Law
Tuesday 12 November 2019 >
Breakfast Serial 2019: Introduction to Regulatory Requirements
Wednesday 27 November 2019 >