We offer an extensive program of events, including seminars and workshops. Upcoming events are listed below. We hope you will find these of interest and will be able to join us.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
debate what changes Lord Hodgson should recommend relating to:
• dealings with and challenges to the Charity Commission
• charity mergers
• encouraging people to volunteer as trustees
Tue 28 Feb 2012 Seminars Read More and Book >
Bob Roberts MBE, FIC FRSA FInstLM FInstCM - Managing Partner Adamant Consulting LLP
• 'Practical Lessons from Harvard Business School'
• 'How to Enable Employees to Want to Maximise Performance'
Thu 23 Feb 2012 Seminars Read More and Book >
Facing up to Facebook - the challenges of social networking, email and internet use in the 21st century workplace
Speakers: Lucy McLynn and Elaine Carey
The session will cover:
• Establishing parameters for the acceptable use of IT at work
• Disciplining staff for inappropriate conduct on social networking sites
• Can online communication media be used to an employer's advantage?
Thu 09 Feb 2012 BWB Events Read More and Book >
This event is an opportunity to debate what changes Lord Hodgson should recommend relating to:
• regulation of street and house to house collections
• fundraising statements (made by commercial participators and professional fundraisers, trustees and charity employees)
Tue 07 Feb 2012 Seminars Read More and Book >