BWB has a specialist group dedicated to our Indian clients, offering a personal approach at a competitive cost.
The India group's understanding of the business environment in India and globally allows us to provide pragmatic and commercial solutions. The India Group also includes non-lawyers, which means that we are in unique position to advise on both the legal and commercial aspects of transactions – BWB can truly be your business partners. Read more >
- Bates Wells’ Corporate team advises national retailer F Hinds on its rescue of Chapelle jewellery stores from administration
21 March 2019 >
- Bates Wells’ Corporate team advises Fedcap on its acquisition of Kennedy Scott Limited
18 December 2018 >
- BWB Corporate team advises on sale of shares in Social Misfits Media to Freud Communications
24 October 2018 >
- Employment Insight: Written particulars - employers should plan ahead for upcoming changes
10 May 2019 >
- Child Sexual Abuse Inquiry announces new investigation into child protection in religious organisations and settings
07 May 2019 >
- BLOG: Are we missing the point about productivity?
30 April 2019 >