In the Winter edition of the Real Estate update:
- We continue the theme of looking to future developments in the market with Malcolm Headley looking at the evolution of the office leasing market, and where it is heading.
- A good landlord-tenant relationship is key to a successful tenancy and is a good investment if you may need greater flexibility from your landlord if your circumstances change. Christina Tennant outlines the fundamentals of building and maintaining a good relationship with your landlord.
- William Scott argues that understanding your rights and obligations as a tenant can save your organisation time and money and give you greater flexibility now and in the future.
- Those in the real estate industry may not be aware of the many ways in which data privacy law can impact on their business. Lucas Atkin provides a useful summary of data privacy's key impacts for property businesses.
- And finally we have our regular property law case roundup, covering key case law that impacts on the real estate sector.
Please click here to download the PDF version of the update.
If you have any questions about any of the issues raised in the update, please contact our Real Estate department.
Posted on 19/12/2018 in BWB PublicationsBack to Knowledge