Christina has a broad range of experience in commercial property transactions. She acts on the acquisition and disposal of investment properties, and advises developers and investors on the development of sites.
She handles all aspects of landlord/tenant and general real estate management work, and has acted on a number of recent West End and City office moves.
Christina deals with property finance work, advising both borrowers and lending institutions on the real estate aspects of property finance transactions.
Christina specialises in the property aspects of education related transactions.
Qualifications and career
- Durham University, BA (Hons) in English Literature
- College of Law, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- Trained and qualified as a solicitor at Macfarlanes LLP, 2005
- Joined Bates Wells Braithwaite, 2013
Pro bono, memberships and appointments
- A member of the Women in Property Association
- Shortlisted as a finalist for the Wig and Pen Prize 2010, awarded by the City of Westminster and Holborn Law Society for pro bono contribution, for work in connection with the redevelopment of Cambridge House (a voluntary organisation based in Southwark, which aims to alleviate the local effects of poverty)