Cordelia is a senior associate in the Corporate and Commercial department who advises a wide range of clients on a variety of corporate and commercial matters. During her career she has assisted start-ups and established companies both domestically and internationally that are involved in a broad spectrum of sectors including technology, retail, healthcare, energy and gambling.
Cordelia has experience of advising on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity transactions, reorganisations, shareholders’ agreements, company law, outsourcing and commercial contracts.
Examples of Recent Work
- Advising the shareholders of a cybersecurity company based in the UK and Turkey on its sale to a US technology-focused private equity firm;
- Advising FairFX Group plc, the AIM quoted online international payment services provider, on its acquisition of CardOne for a consideration of £15 million and its fundraising by way of Placing and Open Offer which raised in aggregate £27.7 million;
- Advising FM Conway Limited on its acquisition of a minority interest in Toppesfield Ltd;
- Advising FM Conway Limited on its acquisition of Berkshire Macadams Limited;
- Assisting a US manufacturer involved in the heat technology business in the acquisition of a UK clean technology company;
- Assisting a private equity house in the acquisition of a cloud computing company;
- Advising on a £16 million private equity injection into a restaurant chain;
- Advising the shareholders of an oil and gas consultancy company in relation to its sale to a Norwegian company for £20 million;
- Advising the NHS Trust Development Authority in relation to numerous transfers and mergers within the NHS family one of which involved saving the NHS £522 million;
- Advising a franchisee of a large hairdressing corporation on a shareholders agreement;
- Setting up a new company for an app developer and advising on shareholder agreements and articles of association;
- Setting up GP federations involving new companies for several GP provider groups;
- Advising on outsourcing agreements in relation to IT and healthcare services.