Kristian has over a decade of experience assisting in the field of personal immigration, over a wide range of applications, including asylum, same-sex partner applications, spousal applications, and particular experience in human rights applications and appeals.
Examples of Recent Work
- Taking instructions from clients and potential clients
- Assistance in the preparation and submission of a wide range of applications to the Home Office
- Advising clients directly, and preparatory work on appeals
- Receiving all new potential queries for the department by phone/email (commercial and private)
- Discussing with potential new clients their immigration situation with them and discussing possible remedies with fee-earners
Qualifications and Career
- BPP Law School – August 2014 – to date, course concludes August 2018
- Currently studying the LLB part-time at BPP Law School, presently in the third year of a four year course.
- City University, London, September 2000 – July 2003
- Undergraduate Degree BMus(hons) with 1 year scholarship to Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- John Leggott College, North Lincolnshire, September 1998 – July 2000
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Kris is on the waiting list to attend a Samaritans volunteering induction for their listening service
- Kris is a volunteer for Go-Forward Youth, a charity which helps young care-leavers.
- Kris is a volunteer mentor for Hope for the Young