Operations & General Manager
Megan is responsible for overseeing the daily operations and general management function of the firm to ensure a smooth operational service. She supports the COO and sits on the Senior Management Team.
Megan manages central procurement processes for BWB and contract manages relationships with a number of central operational suppliers.
With a keen interest in the environment, Megan is an ambassador for positive environmental and socially responsible behaviours and practices in the firm. She acts a primary internal B Corp champion and has responsibility for maintaining the firm’s B Corp certification and other accreditations.
Examples of recent work
- Joining Heart of the City’s contributor’s programme
- Running a comprehensive tender process for BWB’s stationery contract
- Oversight of BWB’s Charity Hub run by CAN Mezzanine
- Lead participant in the firm’s ISO 9001 and 14001 external assessments and managing the internal audit process
- Project management of BWB’s premises move from 2-6 Cannon Street
Qualifications and Career
- BSc Sociology, University of Bristol
- GDL, BPP Law School
- LPC, College of Law
- Joined BWB in 2009
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Member of BWB’s Senior Management Team
- Member of Heart of the City contributor’s programme
- Volunteer for Kent & Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust since 2012
- Member of Wormshill Parochial Council 2013-2015